Journey to nowhere...

 Journey to take a new looks and take back mood into new spirit...

hello readers...lukman scoot kenn here..., first i've to apologize about my bad english...and when i'm talking about my project and my job at Symphonic star...recently i lost my mood to make much wallpaper, finishing smphonic costume, make a new song, etc...even i've bunch of idea and inspiration but i don't have any mood to realize it...so i think i must build up my self again to continue my work properly as founder of symphonic...

so...here i am, i'm on jouney to take mood and my journey landed at Indonesia more detail at kulon progo province jogjakarta, indonesia...there's have nice spot to relax your brain with great view...
 i should bring my camera to take some pic here...what a shame..., maybe i came here again someday with my friends..., and anyone who visit indonesia especially jogja must come here...i recomended it to take pic or relaxation...,
then i continue my jounrney...and when talking about this spot i give a try to climb that hill, hope i found something interesting...

 and like i predicted...i found waterfall on top hill, after walked and climb with tresspasing that d**n forest...i found beautifull waterfall in nowhere inside the forest...even just small waterfall the water is clean and cold but it's so refreshing..., and i think i got my mood again...and maybe i take little vacation at Indonesia..., okay~...maybe that's all from me..., and i hope i can finish my work before the deadline...wish me luck...lukman scoot kenn...see you again on Symphonic.FM at Symphonic Site...farewell


Hey there, I'm Lukman Scoot Kennedy!

Can You Share This Post

Comments

    Blogger Comment

0 comment:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.